Did you know that over the next decade, more than 29 million Americans will be turning 65?
Turning 65 is a tremendous milestone and an opportunity to reassess your life goals and long term care options. But with the average cost of long term care services in the Bay Area alone totaling over $76,000 a year, are you adequately prepared?
California Long Term Care Insurance helps protect your IRA, 401k and any other retirement components you may have. With constantly escalating long term care insurance costs, you need a coverage expert who specializes in safeguarding your saving, assets and inheritance.
Thankfully, that is exactly the kind of team you will find at EVCO Insurance—we’re proud to provide our fellow California residents with the most reliable and affordable long term care insurance quotes.
The purpose of California Long Term Care Insurance is to:
- Provide a long term care infrastructure: Even if you are wealthy enough to pay for your own long term care, establishing the infrastructure can be time consuming and difficult. Our long term care policies come with a Care Coordination team that will facilitate your plan of care, provide care takers, and adjust as you see fit.
- Keep you in your home: Policies today are designed to have up to 100% of services covered while you maintain a life in your personal home.
- Compound the benefit annually: By securing a policy today, your Long Term Care Insurance benefit will grow by 5% annually to keep up with the rising costs of services while your premium remains level.
- Protect your assets: Without California Long Term Care Insurance, you may have to spend down your assets to $2,000 in order to qualify for Medi-Cal. With Partnership Insurance, you have asset protection up to the total benefit amount so you do not have to spend down to $2,000.
We know that finding the right California long term insurance program is no easy task, that’s why we aim to make the process easy for you. We can work with you to create a custom plan that correlates with your Walnut Creek long term care insurance costs, San Francisco long term care insurance costs, or California based long term care costs. We help design a long term care policy that matches all of your direct needs.
Here is an idea of what we offer from all major carriers:
- Good – this plan covers 100% of home care and 67% of facility
- Better – this plan covers 100% of home care and 80% of facility
- Best – this plans covers 100% of both your home care and facility needs
Not only do we proudly offer these plan designs but we also shop the top carriers for the best, most competitive prices, based on your plan selection. Furthermore, we’ll present virtually so that you may learn about all of your plans benefits from the comfort of your own home!
At EVCO Insurance we certainly don’t stop there, our clients can enjoy a variety of benefits when enrolling in our long term care packages:
- 35% discount for spousal or partner discount
- 10% discount for employer group plans
- 10 to 15% good health discounts
- 5% loyal customer discounts
Don’t hesitate – the longer you wait, the more you will have to pay. Secure your future with an affordable, low cost long term care insurance plan with EVCO Insurance today!
*Tags: These services are available for San Diego, San Francisco, the Bay Area as well as all cities in California. If you live San Diego, San Francisco or the Bay Area then please inquire about: Long Term Care Quote San Diego, Long Term Care Quote San Francisco, or Long Term Care Quote Bay Area, depending on your area of residence. All rates, services, and benefits seen above apply to the areas and upon request for a quote, you will receive more information on how to get the coverage you deserve!