email@example.com Mon-Fri 8a-5p (925) 395-4566 ext 2309
firstname.lastname@example.org Mon-Fri 8a-5p (925) 395-4566
1299 Newell Hill Place, Suite 301 Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Job Title : Account Executive – Technology & Implementation Specialist Location : Walnut Creek Type : Full Time
Are you interested in helping small businesses do better for their employees? It’s no secret that small business entrepreneurs are friends, family and enjoy a good relationship. If you embody this spirit, you may be the perfect fit for our growing team. EVCO is a data-driven, technology backed employee benefits and HR technology brokerage looking to find an Account Executive to level up our customer and vendor relationships as well as internal account operations. This is not your typical employee benefits role because every new customer uses our technology. At EVCO you will experience the benefit of the best CRM in the space, digital marketing tools, and a team of employees where the average coworker has been with the company for over 5 years. Our mission is simple; “Show clients we care” with the most rapid and complete customer service available, not to mention terrific strategy led by our President & Managing Partners.
The Account Executive works closely with our Managing Partners and Account Management team to make our end-to-end customer experience consistent, transparent and transferrable. What does this mean? You get to learn how work is done in various areas, turn it into a repeatable process, and either own that process or help to develop the capability in-house. Expect to learn complicated customer quoting and presentations, new business account set up and delivery, and even technology training and adoption.
How do we define success? The Managing Partners trust the process and quality of the work being delivered as well as your decision making and execution. The position includes milestone bonuses designed to promote knowledge growth and value creation. If our Managing Partners are able to focus more on new business and less on process, you are doing a terrific job!
● Take ownership in high detail work from our Managing Partners preparing them for key account conversations ● Demo and training-ready knowledge of our tech platform(s) ● Develop competency in order to solve complicated process situations with clients and vendors ● Ability to discuss, implement, and manage payroll integrations ● Work with clients, producers and other team members to implement a comprehensive customer service plan for top identified accounts ● Work with clients and Managing Partners to process new business ● Identify additional revenue opportunities in our existing book of business through data ● Freedom to use Hubspot to your advantage for client communication ● Prepare the Request for Proposal (RFP) for presentation to carriers (on large clients), including analysis of census, current and/or proposed benefit plan designs, market comparison data, and contribution strategies ● Own a small but growing need for account renewal comparisons on key accounts ● Create process for consistent and expected client communication ● Other process oriented duties that need creating and fulfillment as needed
● Set priorities and manage workflow for self to ensure all goals are met ● Interact with other team members and clients effectively utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully, and providing information and guidance as needed to achieve the business goals of the Company ● Ensure client adoption and success of technology platforms ● Learn about the business and industry, preparing you for growth in the organization ● Project a professional image in action and appearance
● Advanced knowledge of navigating the internet as well as various office programs to include Google Suite and Excel ● Strong attention to detail and time management abilities ● Ability to communicate your projects to your manager a consistent, transparent, and transferable way ● Ability to work effectively and efficiently both with and without direct supervision ● Ability to work effectively with remote and in-person workforce ● Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment as well as independently ● Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
● High school diploma; college degree preferred ● Experience in an account management, customer success or human resources position ● Industry experience is a plus but not required ● HR or payroll knowledge a plus but not required
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
● Life and Health License (required prior to start date) ● Valid Driver License
Brian Allen is eager to have a conversation with you about your career goals. Please contact him at email@example.com to learn more about this exciting career opportunity!
Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance